Friday, February 8, 2013

A Good Man is Hard to Find

This was probably one of my favorites out of the stories that we have read so far. The surprise ending was a real shocker! I think the reason I liked it so much is because I want to be a Forensic Scientist so all of that crime stuff really interests me. My only complaint about the story was the middle. The middle was kind of boring and just seemed to drag on. For example, I understand that the part where they stopped to get something to eat was significant because they talked about a good man being hard to find, but I did not think that part was all that interesting. I believe the story could have had just as much of an impact without that scene as it did with the scene. Maybe even more so of impact because more people would want to read it since it was not quite as long. On the other hand, that scene helped build suspense. While reading the story, it is like you are just waiting for something to happen because the story does not really seem to have much of a point. You are just reading and waiting and waiting and reading and then all of a sudden...SLAP TO THE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment